It took me about 4 days, and I got about a cover done a day. I’ve never done digital painting on this level before, and was constantly surprised at the results as I was drawing this (especially the flower).
I was really hoping DFTBA records would pick these up as posters, as they’re the only website that could sell them in sets, plus being.. y’know, really suitable. I’ve gotten hundreds of requests for posters, but they seem completely disinterested, so I’ll try and sort something out for everyone (probably involving redbubble).
If you’re interested in buying a poster I would suggest following me here on tumblr. I’ll certainly be vocal about it if I work it out. And who knows, if all goes well, maybe I’ll do more stuff like this in the future.
This is freaking awesome.